Posted by A Tail for a Tail

Kirishima
#🦈Jaws🦈 (#231389)

Wicked
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-09 10:56:32
A Tail for a Tail is a dog survival game roleplay. In it you have to be careful who you trust if you want to survive. You will start out just wondering and meeting others for the first few days, then you will run into a few of Rui's followers. During that battle you will see who is truly on your side and who you might have to turn against. No one knows, you yourself might be a traitor...

You find yourself suddenly standing in front of a large stone wall. It is covered with vines and moss. As you look into a hole in the wall you see a bit of movement from the other side. Curiosity gets the best of you and you slip through the hole. Once on the other side you see that a female white and red corgi staring at you. Her bright green eyes filled with joy. "Hello! You've been summoned here to complete a test of survival. You will find many others on the way. But not all of them are the ones you can trust. To escape from this place you will need to join with the ones that you do trust and work together to survive against the dark lord Rui. You will not face him yet because you must prepare yourself first. Now go and begin. Good luck my friend." She smiles at you then a mist begins to from around you. You fall asleep and awake to yourself surrounded by trees on all sides. You are stranded in the middle of nowhere now.

Character Sheets

View and Post Character Sheets



Edited on 13/12/21 @ 15:26:48 by 🎄Santa Paws🎁 (#231389)

Kirishima
#🦈Jaws🦈 (#231389)

Wicked
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-10 04:58:18
Jinx looked around wildly. 'Where am I?' She tried to sit up instantly fell back to the ground. Her front left paw was sore and weak. 'What happened?' She looked around again, this time slowly so that she wouldn't miss anything. "Someone! Help!" Her cried echoed through the wood around her.



Edited on 13/12/21 @ 15:11:37 by 🎄Santa Paws🎁 (#231389)

ĐɆ₥Ø₦
Ɽł₦ (#234564)

Deathlord of the Jungle
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 15:57:15
Rin shook her thick coat, huffing “I forgot all what that girl even said- something about survival?” She shrugged, and padded around, looking for any others stranded there with her.


Lady (#207935)

Renowned
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 15:58:04
Dunn looks longingly around wishing he was back home, at least no one here knows me, as he emerges from the bushes he sees another dog who seems to be stranded, hello?


ĐɆ₥Ø₦
Ɽł₦ (#234564)

Deathlord of the Jungle
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:00:01
wait, which one are you talking to?//


Lady (#207935)

Renowned
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:00:55
// jinx //


Kirishima
#🦈Jaws🦈 (#231389)

Wicked
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:01:14
Jinx looked up. "H-hello. Could you help me? I think my paw is broken..." Her voice was shaky and full of fear, yet she looked this new comer in the eye. "Please..."


Lady (#207935)

Renowned
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:03:03
Dunn sighs, yes I believe-, he stopped suddenly and leaned over grabbing strange berries off a bush beside the dog, these will do, he finishes as he makes them into a paste.


Kirishima
#🦈Jaws🦈 (#231389)

Wicked
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:04:52
Jinx watches with interest as he does this. "Thank you...I'm Jinx..." Her head snapped around as she heard noise from behind them. A deep growl rumbled in her throat and she bared her teeth.


Lady (#207935)

Renowned
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:06:32
Dunn barely looked up as he heard a new dog approaching, hold still, he starts rubbing the berry paste along where jinx broke her paw, I’m Dunn, he says.


Murderthistle (#230278)


View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:08:57
A large pile of leaves suddenly rustled and a tawny head popped out, ears straight up. Orange looked around, her two-coloured eyes shocked and confused. They swiveled their head around at the sounds of voices and stood, shaking out their silky fur. Where am I? Her expression was remarkably clear.


Kirishima
#🦈Jaws🦈 (#231389)

Wicked
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:10:49
Jinx perked up and looked at where a new dog stood. "Hello..." She relaxed seeing that the dog was peaceful. "Are you lost like the two of us?"


Lady (#207935)

Renowned
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:12:02
Hey, Dunn looks at jinx, you don’t know that, he glances at the dog ahead, you randomly appeared here too huh?


Murderthistle (#230278)


View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:15:09
Orange nodded, then shook out his fur. He sniffed the air and narrowed his eyes, looking up at the canopy. She turned back to them with another questioning face.


Kirishima
#🦈Jaws🦈 (#231389)

Wicked
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:16:19
Jinx winced in pain but didn't move. "Oh so I'm not the only one who was brought here like that." She suddenly yawned. "I'm feeling a bit tired from the whole experience and my leg will need time to heal so why don't we all sit and have a talk, or just hang around till someone else shows up who isn't as kind looking as the two of you."

I have to go for today, bye all//


Murderthistle (#230278)


View Forum Posts


Posted on
2021-12-13 16:37:53
baai//

Orange grimaced and lifted a paw to tap his snout as he sat down across from Jinx. They tapped their snout again and shook their head. I can't speak. She thought at them with a resigned expression. They lay down and tucked their fluffy tail around their haunches.