Posted by 1x1 RP— Rising Dawn

Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-06 05:12:30
Looking to do a FxF role play.
I love worldbuilding, so I can set the scene if you want.
I would like fast replies, but anything with time difference is totally fine, obviously.
I like to read nicely written answers, so I hope you’re good at writing. ^^
Fantasy, humanoids, animals, and definitely dragons are awesome. Oh also light gore is fine.

DB361473-F01-E-44-CC-ABB5-A1-B89491190-A

Character Sheets

No thread generated. The original poster of this RP thread will be able to generate one for this feature.

Edited on 10/03/22 @ 01:35:18 by Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-02-02 19:01:22
"Shhh calm down your going to wake the others." she giggles and starts to head outside there cave. with Chaos by her side and the cubs right behind them. "what do you think we should teach them today?" she asks Chaos,

(Sorry forgot to hit replay lol)


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-02-03 03:00:19
“We haven’t done hunting, have we?” Chaos says, smiling at Storm. “I think there’s a herd of dik diks in the area.”


(Want to do uhh Chaos dying after a few more happy scenes? I mean the chain is going to kill her eventually)



Edited on 04/02/22 @ 04:40:46 by Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-02-04 07:51:49
(yeah we can do that.)

"that's a good idea." storm says with a smile "Hey girls were going to go hunting!" she says to excite them.


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-02-04 07:51:50
(yeah we can do that.)

"that's a good idea." storm says with a smile "Hey girls were going to go hunting!" she says to excite them.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-02-04 15:58:45
Mello yelps with joy and pounces on Amari and Angel, growling.
“Ima get youuuu!” She says loudly. They giggle and shriek all the way to the edge of the jungle.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-02-10 16:52:02
As the family walks towards the middle of the savanna, they start hearing noises. A herd of animals grazing.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-02-17 05:38:07
“Finally.” Chaos says with a smile. “Now, you have to sneak up behind them, but not completely behind. Try to move in a zigzag so that, if they spot you, they won’t be able to find you again.” She whispers softly to the cubs, her paw giving them each a quick pat. “Now, watch me.”