Posted by 1x1 RP— Rising Dawn

Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-06 05:12:30
Looking to do a FxF role play.
I love worldbuilding, so I can set the scene if you want.
I would like fast replies, but anything with time difference is totally fine, obviously.
I like to read nicely written answers, so I hope you’re good at writing. ^^
Fantasy, humanoids, animals, and definitely dragons are awesome. Oh also light gore is fine.

DB361473-F01-E-44-CC-ABB5-A1-B89491190-A

Character Sheets

No thread generated. The original poster of this RP thread will be able to generate one for this feature.

Edited on 10/03/22 @ 01:35:18 by Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 16:35:26
Chaos stiffened. “I’m the one asking the questions here.” She growled. “And besides, I could ask that right back at you. Why do YOU want the watering hole? You should know, as future queen.” She crouched till her eyes were level with the princess.


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 16:53:17
Storm flinched a little from the sudden hostility. "Sorry." she said with her ears flattened and looking down at the floor. "I'm not sure why we need all of it. Honestly I wasn't told." she said. " I wouldn't mind sharing the watering hole with your pride. if it was up to me." She spoke with honesty.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 17:09:00
‘Don’t give in, she’s manipulating you.’ Chaos’s mind screamed. ‘Don’t make friends with her. They’re enemies, all of them, and I’m loyal to my pride.’
She glared at the prisoner. “Well, unfortunately, it’s not.”


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 17:24:26
"Not yet its not." She said giving a sympathetic smile. She examines the lioness in front of her. /She's a beautiful lioness/ She thinks to herself. She lets her eyes wonder over all of her markings and scars then notices the tight chain around her neck. "What happened?" She askes locking her eyes with her bright blue ones. She can see the pain in her eyes but what kind or from what she doesn't know.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 18:09:51
“Humans.” She snarles. “Humans happened.” She scratches at the rusty chain, turning around to face the wall.


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 19:10:31
"I'm so sorry." she says "does it hurt?" she asks concerned. She stands up and tries to take a step towards the lioness but the chains prevent her from doing so. She looks down at the chains before looking back at you.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 19:31:24
“Not much.” Chaos lied. It did hurt— a lot. But she was too proud to admit it. The princess was silent. Just as it began to get awkward, a lion walked in.
“Prince Storm.” She said, smiling.
“Ack, don’t call me that.” He said sheepishly. “It’s so weird being the heir when I’m not even related to the King.” The rival princess cocked her head in the back of the cave, looking intrigued.
“How was your day, Storm?” She asked.
“I think Rust is still mad at me because he didn’t get chosen. But other than that, it’s been pretty good.”


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 19:47:26
(out of character: You do know My girls name is Storm right?)

Storm looked over at the male lion that came into the cave. She was listing to the conversation getting very curious. 'He's the heir?" she's thinks aloud. She quickly shut her mouth and went wide eyed.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 19:50:38
(Yes, thought it was pretty funny. My actual heir’s name is Storm.)

Chaos turns around as the princess speaks. “Yes. He was just chosen two days ago.”


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 19:59:53
Quickly relived that she wasn't about to get chewed out. "Well nice to meet you Storm." She says with a bow and a grin. " I'm also Storm and the Heir to Moonshadow Pride." She says


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 20:09:15
“I know.” Storm says. “So you have to guard all day?” He asked Chaos.
“Yup.” Chaos confirms, rolling her eyes.
“STORM! GET OUT HERE!” A voice yells from outside.
“Well, uh— gotta go.” Storm says hurriedly. “See you later.”


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 20:15:34
"He seems nice." she says looking over at the lioness. "Sooo whats your name?" She asks calmly as she swishes her tail slowly back and forth. "Since clearly everyone knows who I am and who knows how long I will be here mine as well know at least your name."


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-14 20:19:49
She hesitated for a moment, but answered. “I’m Chaos.” She looked at Storm. /She’s really pretty/ she thought. /that’s probably why she’s going to be Queen, I guess./


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-15 08:19:06
"Well nice to meet you Chaos." She said with a smile. After a few moments of silence her stomach let out a loud rumble. Signaling that she still hasn't eaten since they grabbed he before she had a chance to finish her hunt.

(sorry for the late response fell asleep.)


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-15 16:27:26
Chaos walked out of the cave, yelling for some food. A lion tossed her a large chunk of zebra hide, and she dragged it next to Storm. She took a bite, letting blood stain her muzzle. Chaos looked up at Storm. “Eat.” She said, not as harshly as she would have.