Posted by 1x1 RP— Rising Dawn

Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-06 05:12:30
Looking to do a FxF role play.
I love worldbuilding, so I can set the scene if you want.
I would like fast replies, but anything with time difference is totally fine, obviously.
I like to read nicely written answers, so I hope you’re good at writing. ^^
Fantasy, humanoids, animals, and definitely dragons are awesome. Oh also light gore is fine.

DB361473-F01-E-44-CC-ABB5-A1-B89491190-A

Character Sheets

No thread generated. The original poster of this RP thread will be able to generate one for this feature.

Edited on 10/03/22 @ 01:35:18 by Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-18 15:13:18
“Don’t worry. It’s just like fighting prey, except you don’t try to kill the other lion.” Chaos crouches by the entrance for a few moments before letting out a roar and leaping out.


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-18 17:05:56
Storm followed Chaos and crouched down. When she heard the loud roar she hurled herself out and into the lion guard on the left. Claws out she pinned the other lion on their side.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-18 17:21:04
Chaos stumbled around for a moment, wrestling with the other guard, before finally knocking them out.


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-18 17:35:18
The lion struggled getting up as they lift their head up to try and bite Storm she quickly slammed her paw into his head causing it to slam into the ground causing them to go unconscious. She ran up beside Chaos and nodded letting her know that they could go.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-18 18:50:51
“I thought maybe we could go to that tiny jungle northeast of your territory?” Chaos says.


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-18 19:08:02
"That sounds like a plan. Lets go." Storm says with a smile. She starts jogging in that direction making sure chaos is with her. " Let me know if you need a break." she says kindly remembering she may have restricted airways.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-18 20:12:21
Chaos smiles, bumping against Storm. “I just realized in all this time, I haven’t said that I love you.”


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-19 10:56:30
Storm smiles " Love you too." She says as they walk/jog to the outskirts of her old territory.

After a few moments of silence "We should create are own pride." Storm says to Chaos. "we can help other lions and lioness give them the option to stay or go share are land with those who need it." She spoke with pride.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-19 14:44:57
“That’s a good idea.” Chaos says dreamily. “But there will be some complications along the way, that’s for sure.”

As they quietly walk through the jungle, they see a large cliff face with a waterfall, splashing elegantly into a deep lake. The cliff has several small caves, the entrances covered in moss and vines.


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-19 15:29:55
Storm eyes widen "Chaos look at this place!" she says stopping in place just in awe of the beauty of their surroundings.


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-19 17:59:13
“It’s beautiful, isn’t it.” Chaos breathes. “Look, that cave over there seems good. Do you want to go set up camp there?”


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-19 18:07:34
Storm nods and walks over to the cave with Chaos by her side. When they walk into the cave it's nice and spacious looks like enough room for at least 10-12 lions/lioness in this one cave. " This is a perfect home." she said and licks Chaos's muzzle.

(Do you wanna make a couple lions to possibly join are pride and I create some? Also do you wanna do something like they saved a small litter of cubs from the giving tree?)


Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-19 18:25:51
Sure


Gallagher (#248898)

Dreamboat of Ladies
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-19 18:31:49
(okay I've come up with 5 lions 1 male 2 female as well as a cub of each gender.)
Striker (M) https://www.lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=HL9tLA8r0e
Cara (F) https://www.lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=S0HIyePN_f
Ashelia(F) https://www.lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=f2YXONPD_Z
Mello (cub F) https://www.lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=S12J75sf9e
Bale (cub M) https://www.lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=jHcsfngY4n

(Do you wanna do a time skip to like a month or two. To when they have a smaller pride?)



Edited on 19/01/22 @ 19:08:55 by Gallagher (#248898)

Unnamed_Raven (#243915)

Protector
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2022-01-19 23:39:41
Orchid [trans male]
https://www.lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=R7a0efF8d2

Tsetse [female]
https://www.lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=Eh8M4dv9EB

No name yet [undecided]
https://www.lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=XWh0y7db8_