Posted by ใ€Š ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•š๐•“๐•–๐•ค rp ใ€‹

๐Ÿฆ‰๐•†๐•จ๐•๐Ÿฆ‰ (#406677)


View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-26 00:38:05


โ–ช๏ธŽ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•š๐•“๐•–๐•คโ–ช๏ธŽ
become part of the forest tribe and see the world through their eyes

Welcome
Hey, I'm so happy this reached you! Welcome to a warrior cat related/based roleplay! As you might have noticed, this isn't about the clans but the tribes, mostly based on the Tribe of the Rushing Waters, however, with different traditions and culture. It's more like the name inspired the roleplay. Maybe you could give this a chance? It's still very new so I'm very sorry for any mistakes or problems that could occur, please let me know so that I can fix them!

History/Backstory


Territories


Rules


What this roleplay offers
- (better be) a fun and friendly environment
- a safe place for ALL
- LGBTQ+ relationships โ™ก
- Occasionally forbidden relationships! (Ask tho!)
- High ranks!

To join
1. Create your character in the character Sheets!
2. If you want a high rank, message me first!
3. Begin roleplaying, interactions are highly recommended โ™ก
4. Have fun

(CURRENTLY ONLY 1 TRIBE IN USE! FOREST IS THE ONE!)

Tribe of the Rivers:

--------------------------------------
Tribe of the Deserts:

--------------------------------------
Tribe of the Forests:



Terms



OOC: https://www.lioden.com/topic.php?id=304429518218
discuss anything here please!


Character Sheets

View and Post Character Sheets



Hrt Icon 6 players like this post! Like?

Edited on 09/03/24 @ 07:01:51 by ๐Ÿฆ‰๐•†๐•จ๐•๐Ÿฆ‰ (#406677)

Lola (#340834)

Ill-Natured
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 17:06:20
Sunset | Desert + Warrior | Desert Camp| Bright

"I'm fine, just bored kinda." Sunset tail would flick. She sighed. "I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about going out for a little." Sunset would tap her right paw against the dry dirt.



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

olliewollie
[she/her] - hiatus (#428818)

King of the Jungle
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 17:07:18
Flower | Desert + Mother | Desert Camp | Sunset, Bright

Flower spotted Sunset and Bright and padded over. "Good morning, you two!" she purred, sitting down close to them.



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

ChaingSheng (#340857)

Famous
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 17:08:24
Wind | Forest + Kit | Forest Camp | Flight, Blood, Marsh

"Yeah I can hear other cats to. That can't be good. Or do you think it's some of our clanmates?" Wind would look at Blood, Wind tail would curl around her paws as Wind ears perks up



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

Simbathekingoflions (#434770)


View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 17:10:59
Blood | Forest + Warrior | Forest Burrows| She-Cat|Wind,Marsh

(I'm so confused. Are you guessing about meeting up with us? pls explain)

ยจUgh! Stupid sounds of other cats knocked me out of my focus!ยจ She said taking her rape out on a mushroom pack and stretching a type of tree earning a scar on her paws.



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

Paju ๐Ÿชถ [G6 Frail
Pie] (#370820)

Sapphic
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 17:11:05
|Bright|Desert + Leader|Desert Camp|Sunset + Flower|
Bright raised her head over as another cat entered the conversation. She dipped her head in greetings, giving a purr. The camp hadn't been this lively in a while. "Goodmorning Flower." She meowed her greeting, before turning back to Sunset. "I guess Camp is boring some times." She replied, giving a shrug.



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

Lola (#340834)

Ill-Natured
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 17:12:59
Sunset | Desert + Warrior | Desert Camp| Bright, Flower

"Morning Flower." Sunset looks over at Flower with the same small smile she had with Bright. Sunset then looks back at Bright, "I think we should go on an small adventure. Just a small trip to get out. You know."



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

Simbathekingoflions (#434770)


View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 17:15:52
Blood | Forest + Warrior | Forest Burrows| She-Cat|Wind,Marsh

ยจWind it's probably best for you to go back to the camp just in case we can't afford to lose another kit to other tribes... We donยดt want you getting hurt after all.ยจ Blood said looking raged and worried while looking around.

(Yall I just realized I said taking her rape I meant rage I'm so sorry about that )



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

olliewollie
[she/her] - hiatus (#428818)

King of the Jungle
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 17:15:56
Flower | Desert + Mother | Desert Camp | Sunset + Bright

"That sounds fun," Flower mewed, "but I think I'll stay here and watch the camp. Just in case anything comes up." She got up and smiled, "have a good time, you two."




Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

.-4r1-. he-him
ΘΔ (#378108)


View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 18:08:26
sorry for taking so long TvT//
marsh|forest|apprentice|blood+wind
marsh heard other cats aswell, "I hear them too. I'm gonna take wind back to the nursery" she said as she grabbed wind by the scruff and ran to the nursery burrow



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

ChaingSheng (#340857)

Famous
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 18:27:43
((You good))

Wind | Forest + Kit | Forest Camp | Flight, Blood, Marsh

"Is there a different tribe going to attack us?" Wind ears went down completely, she was now scared. She didn't want anyone to get hurt. She looks down at the ground.



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

olliewollie
[she/her] - hiatus (#428818)

King of the Jungle
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 18:28:25
Frost | Forest + Kit | Forest Camp | Marsh + Wind

Frost woke in her soft nest, she looked around the walls of the nursery burrow. It was empty. Where is everyone? she thought. Suddenly, Marsh ran in, carrying Wind by the scruff. "Ah!" Frost fell backwards, surprised. "What's going on?"



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

Lola (#340834)

Ill-Natured
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 18:29:31
Sunset | Desert + Warrior | Desert Camp| Bright, Flower

"Are you sure Flower?" Sunset looks over at Flower with a concern look. She quite didn't like it if flower was here by herself and something or someone could come.



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

Paju ๐Ÿชถ [G6 Frail
Pie] (#370820)

Sapphic
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 18:30:01
(Took a shower, sorry everyone <3)

|Bright|Desert + Leader|Desert Tribe|Flower, Sunset|
Bright nodded her understanding. "Okay Flower, that's alright." She meowed, waving a gentle goodbye before turning to Sunset. "Shall we go?" She asked, her tail twitching eagerly as she stood up.



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?

olliewollie
[she/her] - hiatus (#428818)

King of the Jungle
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 18:31:55
[a little bit late of a reply.]

Flower | Desert + Mother | Desert Camp | Bright, Sunset

"Of course I am," Flower replied confidently. "I can handle myself, don't worry!" she purred. "Just don't be gone long, and if you find any prey, bring some back for me!"



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?


Edited on 27/08/23 @ 18:32:40 by olliewollie [she/her] (#428818)

Lola (#340834)

Ill-Natured
View Forum Posts


Posted on
2023-08-27 18:34:06
Sunset | Desert + Warrior | Desert Camp| Bright, Flower

Sunset nods her head and looks over at Bright, "Yes." She stood up but she still was quite concern for Flower but knew she could take care of herself



Hrt Icon 0 players like this post! Like?







Memory Used: 646.66 KB - Queries: 0 - Query Time: 0.00000 - Total Time: 0.00437s